Automotive Data Exchange Standards Australia
Serving the Common Interests of Participants in the Automotive Value Chain
- Vehicle manufacturers and importers, management system suppliers and other automotive participants
- Joint development of programs to benefit members
- Australian-focussed data interface standards
- Streamlined development procedures
- Providing a valuable forum for networking and the exchange of ideas
AutoDESA has a well structured technical process, set of procedures and documents for interfaces that have been commended by users.
The goal of AutoDESA is to
- Promote efficiencies within the community of automotive manufacturers, importers, dealers and all other participants in the automotive value chain
- Develop programs of mutual benefit to members
- Provide a forum for the sharing of ideas
AutoDESA members benefit from using our well structured set of procedures, technical process and documents for development of interfaces; and from attending discussion forums on a variety of topics.
Retail Parts Activity Schema Project
Details of our new AutoDESA Parts Activity and Parts Invoice schema are available only to Financial Members